BeckRulez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are here

Anyone See Sarah Palin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookCzar
Admin
BookCzar

Anyone See Sarah Palin? Empty
PostAnyone See Sarah Palin?

Anyone watch Sarah Palin give the key note speech at the Tea Party Convention? She was excellent.

Beck wouldn't be too happy with her because she's a registered Republican but i'm fine with that. Love Beck but we're not lemmings.
We do have a 2 party system.Gotta vote one way or the other.
Third parties usually throw it to the candidate you DON'T want.
I'm sure the tea party could become a 3rd party eventually but they would need to take their time and build themselves up to that level.

Palin was awesome how she took on Obama and addressed the issues of the day.
She played her cards right.The big election is some years away.It's too soon to announce you're running;but she's smart in not saying she isn't either.IMHO she realizes like the rest of us that we don't know what's ahead. Have some idea with Obamanomics. Even if the economy recovers, by the time it does ,his agenda MIGHT kick in. Same as the Depression.His programs will prolong it and make things worse.
FDR didn't save the day.It was WWII.
I'm not on the same page as Beck that politicians are evil.The first job of any politician is to GET ELECTED.You can't do that your policies don't mean squid.
Sure some are crooked if not stupid and crooked,,but let's not get too cynical.
To close:Hope we get some new members soon. If you did see Palin tell what you thought of her and the Tea Party Convention in general.
Super Bowl was great too. Good game. Saints were fantastic.How'd you like the game? What did you think of the pro life ad? Think it got the message out?
Back to top Go down
https://beckrulez.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

Anyone See Sarah Palin? :: Comments

No Comment.

Anyone See Sarah Palin?

Page 1 of 1