BeckRulez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are here

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookCzar
Admin
BookCzar

Introduction Empty
PostIntroduction

I never heard of Glenn Beck till he came to Fox and even then i only discovered him by accident.This was an epiphany.I had always watched Hannity.He was the watchdog the other commentators weren't. He actually questioned Obama.
Beck hit a nerve though.He tapped into the mood of the country. He was one of us. Here was a man who knew his Constitution.A man who knew his history.A man who made no claim to be anything other than a redeemed man and a father.

We do put Beck on a pedestal;but let's not throw the Hannity's,Palins and other people who speak out under the bus.They're good peoiple too.I don't agree with Beck 100% all the time.I do know he is speaking the truth and he presents the evidence and facts and he is right on about Obama and the current administration.
Beck isn't leading us.He's speaking to us and supporting us.
He gives us credit for understanding.He knows we're not 'astro-turf' and he-unlike Obama and his cohorts-hold the Constitution in high regard.
Beck is the man. But so is the person in the street.So is Sean Hannity,Laura Inghram, Sarah Palin, Gov Huckabee.Anyone with the guts to question with boldness, hold to the truth and speak without fear.
As for Beck Rulez(and he does)we're not oinly going to talk about what's going on in our country we're going to do what we can to stop what is happening in our country. They want us silenced and we're not going to go that route.
We're going to speak up every chance we get loud and clear.
I also have a Social Network called Beck Rulez. I intend to put the word out wherever and whenever i can.
BTW.This board is a work in progress but it's going to be started and finished in short order. The emoticons will definitely be changed.Always do.Go ahead and comment,post and introduce yourself.I'm ready to go if you are!
Back to top Go down
https://beckrulez.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

Introduction :: Comments

No Comment.

Introduction

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeckRulez :: Question With Boldness :: Speak Without Fear :: The Beck Blog-
Jump to: